Hey, long time no post!
things have been pretty crazy recently, but I’ve finished university now (FREEEEEDOM!) so i’m ready to have a great summer, full of reading, concerts, writing & hanging out with friends.
I’ve never reviewed a subscription box on my blog before, I kind of wish I had for the two boxes I bought in the past, but ah well. This is my second box from Fairyloot, the first being their ‘Mystery & Mischief’ box for January this year.
-SPOILERS AHEAD –
The theme for this book was ‘Warriors And Legends’ Here is a picture I took of the contents of the box:
The first thing I saw when opening the box was the card, that Fairyloot have in every box, which has all the spoilery info on the back (Which I always avoid because I like being surprised!) and an art print on the front, to do with the book in the box. The art is always stunning and this one is no exception.
- A candle from ‘In The Wick Of Time‘, there was two different scents sent out, I got ‘Mist’ which is a Warm stone & Woodsmoke scent, it smells SO good.
- Celtic Socks (super cute & a Fairyloot exclusive)
- Lord of the Rings bookmark made by ‘Ink And Wonder’. Which says ‘One ring to rule them all’
- A Quill/feather pen, which looks so cute on my Harry Potter shelf!
- A chapter sample for Naondel by Maria Turtschaninoff
- Jasmine and Lychee Green Tea by The Tea Leaf Co
- World Mythology in Bite-Sized Chunks by Mark Daniels, I love when Fairyloot includes more that one book in a box!
- Finally the book! of which I guessed before I got the box, is Flame In The Mist by Renee Ahdieh! its one of my most anticipated books of the year, i’m so excited to hopefully get to it soon. The book came with a signed bookplate, art print and bookmarks!
Overall I really loved this box and can’t wait to purchase another in the future